Family stay at the campsite in the Landes
close to the ocean
Your rental in a spacious and wooded plot
Discover a quiet campsite in Mimizan. Indeed, the plots are large and the accommodations spaced from each other.
Camping among the trees, the Maïade is a real breath of nature.
All rentals are equipped with a comfortable terrace for outdoor living. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the campsite and the pleasant climate of the Landes.
Our best services for your comfort
- Laundry: you will find a laundry room in Mimizan at our campsite to allow you to take care of the laundry for the whole family during your stay! It houses a washing machine and dryer, with POS terminals for convenient credit card payment.
Each rental is equipped with a drying rack.
An iron and ironing board are also available.
- Wi-Fi: There is a free Wi-Fi zone near the reception and on the snack bar terrace. Nevertheless, the La Maïade campsite in Mimizan is conducive to disconnecting!
- The grocery store within the campsite: Need salt and pepper, a packet of pasta, or soap? We offer you at the snack a whole series of everyday products to make your life easier!
- Collective barbecues: For good moments of conviviality at the campsite in the Landes, prepare your barbecues with your neighbors by taking advantage of our common facilities! It’s also an opportunity to build relationships by keeping an eye on your grills!
- Loan of books and board games: thrillers, novels, comics, card or board games, are available
Shopping easily in Mimizan! Here are the local shops:
- Traditional market every Friday morning, in Mimizan, behind the Town Hall. You will find many local producers of fruit and vegetables, but also fishmonger, cheesemonger, butcher, oyster stalls, tapas and other cooked products. In short, everything you need to enjoy yourself!
- Don’t miss the Mimizan Plage market on Thursday mornings, which in addition to the usual food, also offers stalls selling clothes, jewelry, gifts, etc.
- Bakery, wine cellar, delicatessen, press house, tobacconist, butcher, and many others in Mimizan, 3km from the campsite.
- Carrefour Market less than 2 km; Leclerc and Lidl less than 5km from your campsite, in Mimizan!
- But also decoration shops, surfshop in Mimizan Plage
Travel with your pet
Pets are accepted in your wooded campsite in the Landes, in compliance with the Internal Regulations.
For the comfort and safety of all:
Dogs of 1st and 2nd categories are prohibited.
Dogs are allowed on the ground provided they have been declared at the time of booking, do not disturb the tranquility and safety of residents, respect the basic rules of hygiene, and the integrity of the facilities, are kept on a leash and vaccinated (vaccination record to be presented on request).
Rentals at extra cost
For your convenience, we also offer additional services:
- For families on holiday in the Landes: baby kit rental, consisting of a high chair, cot and bathtub
- Lighten your luggage, we can optionally provide you with sheets and / or towels !
- Disconnect from Mimizan, and entrust us with the preparation of your beds !
- In traditional camping , we can rent you a refrigerator, ice cream, etc.
- For sporting events or groups, do not hesitate to contact us to enjoy a packed lunch, or other special service.
For your peace of mind, block these options in advance by booking your stay!
The snack in Mimizan
The snack bar is the central place of the campsite, located in a privileged, cool and shady place, under the huge oak, which we love!
Come and have your gourmet breakfast. You can also taste the pleasure of a tight coffee, facing the sunrise in the pines, to the sound of birdsong.
On the way back from the beach, there’s nothing like a refreshment or an ice cream at the campsite’s snack bar in the Landes! The children will take a waffle while you enjoy the freshness of the place.
This is where you will also find the products you need quickly, as a convenience store.
At the snack bar in Mimizan, you can find pizzas, fries, and other simple but tasty snacks, to eat in or take away. We also sometimes don’t want to cook… or to prolong the aperitif a little with friends! Relax, we’ll take care of dinner!
It is also on holiday that we make beautiful friendly encounters! The snack bar is the ideal place to meet up as a group; So don’t hesitate to book for your long tables!
Finally, head to the snack bar for mussels and chips evenings, concerts, and many more!
Your breakfast like at home
Every morning at the snack bar, you will find fresh bread or artisanal pastries, to order the day before at the reception of the campsite in the Landes.
Unless you prefer a delicious breakfast served on site !
Our favourite : From the snack bar, you will see the sun rise in the pines and tint the sky with magical colors!